NX300-Specter’s Description and Unique Characteristics:
- Width: 69mm (W)
- Wheelbase: 98-102 mm
- Weight: ~54g (Kit only)
- Battery Compatible: 22 x 46 x 13.7 mm (2S – 7.4V Lipo Battery)
- Micro Servo Compatible: 24-24.4mm x 7-11.5mm x 10.5-13.7mm
- Specter is 100% made of high-quality materials including 7075 T6 Aluminum, POM, Carbon Fiber, Stainless Steel Hardware and a few Plastic parts. All is precisely machined under expert’s supervision.
- Easy to assemble.
- Suitable for both Professionals and Beginners as the Set-Up is varied.
- Simple Caster Angle adjustment: 0 and 1 degree.
- Simple Camper Angle adjustment: 0, 1 and 2 degrees.
- Simple and Quick Wheelbase adjustment (98-102mm).
- Toe Angle adjustment.
- High Clearance adjustment.
- Front and Rear suspension system adjustment.
- Springs replacement.
- Servo Saver system (cantilever system) is optimized, lower the chances of Servo Gear Breakdown (2 modes include direct and preferred Servo Saver).
- Compatible with both Lexan bodies and Plastic bodies.
- SPECTER has a SOLID structure and high stability. The chance SPECTER gets eliminated within a race by parts come apart and break is minimized.
- Extremely Low CG compared to others.
- 64P 53T Spur Gear Ball Differential used CNC Gear, 2 Diff Washers are manually polished and Ceramic Balls to create a perfect state for the RC car (Optional).
- Front Suspension System has soft and solid design, easily to eliminate any impacts on the track, helps SPECTER to be more stable.
- Our design is based on three characteristics, DURABLE – CONVINIENCE – ART.
- 1 x Motor
- 1 x ESC (2S Lipo ESC)
- 1 x Servo (GL003-DMG, Atomic HV1885, KSTX06,..)
- 1 x Battery (22 x 46 x 13.7 mm (2S – 7.4V Lipo Battery))
- 1 x Ground Transmitter and Micro Receiver
- 1 x Body
- 1 x Gear Ball Differential
- 4 x Wheels and Tires